CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, March 28, 2005

sometimes i get this sudden urge to just cut my hair.

tell me im not insane. pPPppLLlLlleeEeeAaaAsSssEee?

i mean wouldnt it be quite fun to like cut your own hair?

i just realised that i have rebonded looking hair. no actually i didnt really realise it myself. i was forced to because after being asked "ayee you rebonded your hair?" a couple of times.. i noticed that sometimes i have really straight hair. but then again, sometimes i have really wavy hair that has curls at the wrong places.

so beks just sms-ed me from sydney..
"i just bought you something. haha you are going to tell me to fuck off when you see it."
.... gosh is it a vibrator?! no right? haha.. or is it a thong..
"ya im sure i can bring it back lah. i'll look like a bloody sicko under my intellectual disguise haha! nono its something useful that u can caress everyday!"


it sound so wrong lahh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home